More Sewing Inspiration

Still no sewing space here at the house of Miss Sews-it-all, but we're getting closer. Now that we've been steadily unpacking and settling in, there is a pretty good chunk of space opening up in the unfinished basement to call my own. But first, my lovely husband has decided to do some minor repairs on the area before I can get started with setting up shop.

So, while I wait for him to fit all the repairs into his schedule, I continue to dream about sewing. Without further ado, here is what I have been dreaming about stitching up this week:

Malory from Snips & Spice shared a tutorial for a super-cute Reversible Messenger Bag. Not like I need another bag, but holy cow is this CUTE! Love her fabric choices, too!

Sew Much 2 Luv shares this Totally Cute Apron Tute! And yes, it is indeed totally cute!

Free Spirit Fabric shares a pattern and tute for this absolutely adorable fabric frog! I think they would make great bean bags! This is one project I really do want to make - you know, for my little girl (okay, for myself!).

Seriously. This could NOT be any freakin' cuter! Too clever, and a good excuse for me to get rid of some of my zipper stash (if I ever get unpacked!). Check out the Zip-Itself Coin Purse tutorial over at Craft Passion.

And that's it for me, have a stitchin' weekend!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those coin purses are adorable! I love anything super tiny that can contain some treasure... I might join you in making some of these.

Erika's Top Trending Posts: