The NEW We All Sew!

I am SO EXCITED that the new We All Sew blog is finally here! We All Sew is a place for sewers of all ages, all skill levels, and all types of sewing to come together and find inspiration through projects, tutorials, ideas, and tips.

I have actually been keeping this new blog a BIG SECRET for the past several months, as I've had the good luck of working with BERNINA USA as one of the "Experts" contributing to the site. See? There I am, in good company with some very talented sewers!


It was hard to keep quiet about this project, because it is pretty awesome. Be sure to visit the new We All Sew and take a look around. And don't miss the Projects section of the blog featuring tons of free projects, patterns and tutorials - you can find all kinds of great stuff there.


If you like what you see at We All Sew, feel free to pick up one of the buttons (find them right here) and spread the love. Because after all - I sew, you sew, WE ALL SEW!

Comments

Ashley said…
I'm stoked about this! Gonna head over now . . .

Erika's Top Trending Posts: