Finished Embroidered Business Cards


I've finished a batch of my embroidered business cards!


For those of you who've been asking for details, these were created in the BERNINA V6 Designer Plus embroidery software. I digitized the design on the front using a combination of digitizing tools within the softwre. All of the lettering in this project were fonts imported from Word into the V6 Designer Plus software. I also digitized an outline of the wonky tag shape to stitch out around each tag and act like a cutting line. So when they are finished embroidering all I have to do is cut, stitch, and add buttons!

Comments

Kimberly said…
Wow! What a statement to make when you give someone your biz card. I love it!
Tina said…
I love them! What a great idea!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Emily said…
These are amazing!!
Sue R. said…
Wow! When you say "sews it all" you're not kidding! Adorable!

Erika's Top Trending Posts: