Meet My Machine Blog Hop!

Sew at Home Mummy
 
I am so excited! I'll be joining Erin at Sew at Home Mummy and Stacy at The Tilted Quilt in the Meet My Machine blog hop starting next week! Each day of the hop you'll meet a new super-sewing blogger, learn a bit about them and the machine they choose to work with. This is a great opportunity to meet some new sewing friends and learn about what different kinds of sewing machines people choose to use!
 
I'll be joining in next Friday, March 22 - but there are a whole bunch of sewing bloggers you can meet before then - here is the schedule:
 
SUNDAY, MARCH 17
 
MONDAY, MARCH 18
 
TUESDAY, MARCH 19
 
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20
 
THURSDAY, MARCH 21
 
FRIDAY, MARCH 22
 
 
I hope you'll join me in visiting each of the Meet My Machine blog hoppers, and I'll see you next week!
 
Happy Stitching,
Erika


Comments

Erika's Top Trending Posts: