Thread, thread, thread!


There is a great conversation going on at Sew, Mama, Sew!'s blog right now about sewing threads in conjunction with the new Amy Butler and Kaffe Fassett premium thread collections.  I got all giddy last week when I saw this post asking readers to chime in about their own thread, because after all, I love thread! I was so happy to share a link to a few of my own pictures of my thread stash and advice for storing said stash along with many other great comments from readers.


And today I got excited all over agian when I saw that one of MY thread pictures is being featured in Sew, Mama, Sew!'s Thread Stash Highlights blog! Yay! Go and take a look see!

Comments

a good yarn said…
How wonderful for you! For me, thread is like calorie free sweets. Love all those colours! Ann :-)

Erika's Top Trending Posts: