A New Friend!

This is my new sleepy friend, Baby Binky Bunny.

Binky Bunny

This wonderful little pattern is designed by Larissa over at mmmcrafts, and I couldn't be happier with the results! The pattern includes instructions for the bunny as well as a how-to for stitching up baby bunnie's binky. I was able to cut out the bunny and blanket from odds 'n ends floating around my scrap basket (my favorite kind of project!). Find the Baby Binky Bunny pattern here. You can also visit Larissa's blog mmmcrafts, it's one of my favorite reads. Oh, and be sure to check out her page of free patterns and tutorials to find some great projects!

Binky Bunny

This little bunny is just sooo sleepy, all he wants to do is curl up with his blankie and go to sleep!
I first ran across a baby binky bunny at Holly's blog, Chez Beeper Bebe (another one of my favs!). Just look at the absolutely adorable bunnies she's stitched up here and here! Actually, I love just about all the things Holly makes. Check out the great downloadable projects at her blog, and be sure to visit her Etsy shop Beeper Bebe, too!

Unfortunately, this Binky Bunny is only staying with me a few days before going to live with the little baby that I made it for. But that just means I'll have to stitch up another one soon! That is - if I can ever catch up with the growing pile of "to-sew" projects on my cutting table. Seems like it's growing bigger instead of getting smaller!

Comments

amarys said…
hello I have an urgent need for this rabbit model but unfortunately the store is sold or closed could you send me mail and I would offer you willingly another model if you have a request for you thank you
amarys
Erika Mulvenna said…
Hi amarys, this pattern is for sale at the owner's Etsy shop, which you can find the link for above. It looks like the shop owner is away on vacation at the moment, so you might have to wait until they are back to purchase this pattern.

Erika's Top Trending Posts: