A Little Visit

Fidget and I took a little trip today to the home office where I used to work full time (until she was born and I became a full time stay at home mom).
It seems like just yesterday that I was walking around the office with a big pregnant belly, but that was almost three years ago now! We were really overdue for a visit, the last time I took her in to see my friends she was still just a baby. Fidget was a big ham, as usual, and loved all the attention. She even got a few presents from the girls at the office: official Bernina University armadillos!
The armadillos, of course, were a big hit and she's played with them non-stop all day. And did you notice her new outfit? I stitched this up for her last year and it ended up being too big for her last summer - but it fits her perfectly right now.
It's a vintage play apron pattern, I think from the 1940's, but it's still packed up in a box somewhere so I can't give you all the details. I added red middy braid and buttons as trim to the apron top. I think this is now my favorite outfit for Fidget!

Comments

Erika's Top Trending Posts: