Midwestern Landscape Project Finish!

I was FINALLY able to finish this project last weekend at the Chicago Modern Quilt Guild fall quilting retreat!

Midwest Landscape

Midwest Landscape Detail

The only thing left to do is to make a hanging sleeve for the back, which I will tackle next week.

Midwest Landscape Back

I am happy with the final result, but it took a lot longer than I thought it would to finish it up. Not sure if I'd want to create another project like this that included so much hand sewing!

I still have to find time to share with you my awesome weekend at "quilt camp" with my friends at the Chicago Modern Quilt Guild, and I hope to get caught up with downloading photos this weekend - I have lots to share!

Comments

Colby said…
I love this art quilt. You took something we see everyday and don't ever think about and made it the center point. Wonderful job!
Donna said…
What an awesome quilt!

Erika's Top Trending Posts: