Use It or Lose It: The Brother Beauty Queen


Here's number 11 in my sewing machine collection count, a vintage Brother. To be honest, I didn't buy this machine to sew with, I only bought it for it's looks! I think it sews, but it is missing a drive belt, power cord, accessories or a manual. But who needs all that stuff when you look so sweet? This beauty queen sits atop a bookshelf in our dining room and we can see it all the way in the living room. So, chances are, no matter where you are at our house, you can probably see a sewing machine! 

If you'd like to see some of the other machines in my collection, you can click back to read about these oldies but goodies:


Comments

Sue R. said…
I have an old Brother..not as cute as this...but what a GREAT stitch quality! It's true..they don't make 'em like they used to! Nice machine, Erika!
Unknown said…
i have this one too, from my mom, this is great machine so far still running well.

Erika's Top Trending Posts: