It's finished! I made this using the free Geometric Block pattern I designed for WeAllSew.com. Go here to get the free pattern, and if you like it, rate it!
I had just enough fabric left over from making that sample pillow in the project to get four whole blocks.
To get the fifth block I used scraps to create a log cabin square since I had run out of the big print.
I used white squares to space out the Geometric Blocks, but it ended up looking very "empty". So, I made some more log cabin squares to fill some of the negative space. If you look closely at the front of the quilt, I left one white square empty but added a quilted square, it's almost a ghost. You can really see the quilting on the back!
This is probably my favorite quilt I've made so far, and was definitely one of the most challenging!