Little Spring Ornaments


A few weeks ago, I made some little scrappy fabric ornaments to celebrate the coming Spring and Easter (and yes, I shared a free how-to with printable patterns - read on to find the link below)!

They turned out super-cute, and they're the perfect size to add to an Easter basket.

The patchwork is made using a simple foundation pieced template. There's a carrot, Easter egg, tulip, buzzy bee (I think the bee might be my favorite), and a bunny.

You can find the free, downloadable templates and tutorial to create one of each of these cuties at BERNINA's WeAllSew blog here!


I added a whole bunch of these ornaments to a piece of green ricrac to make an instant Easter garland.


They are seriously easy to make, I hope you enjoy the freebie! If you make and share via Instagram, be sure to tag me @erika.mulvenna!

Comments

Erika's Top Trending Posts: