Good things also come in BIG packages!


Say, what's in that big BERNINA box?


It's a brand new BERNINA 350 Patchwork Edition! My first impression is that this machine is even better looking in person than the photos from the website. I've always been a fan of the Swiss "form follows function" designs of BERNINA machines, but this really is a PRETTY sewing machine. I like!

The LED screen is just as cool as it looks in this picture, black with silver indicator lights - like I said, VERY PRETTY. (Click right here to learn more about the BERNINA 3 Series!)

Although I am still sewing on the kitchen table for about another month until my sewing space is in order in the new house, I have the whole rest of the weekend to get aquainted with my new sewing best friend. And I just happen to have a projec to sew up, some curtains to hide an ugly set of shelves in the basement. So I'm off to sew!

Comments

Mary Keenan said…
ohhhh...

even the box is beautiful....

swooning commenced ;^)
Donna said…
Here's to the start of a fabulous relationship between you and your new Bernina!
I have a 330 and love it! Have fun sewing!
Paula said…
Oh, I'm green with envy (I shouldn't be, because I bought a Brother 1034D serger about a month ago)! Any type of sewing machine is a reason for envy! Have a GREAT time with it! Can't wait to see what you make!

Erika's Top Trending Posts: