A Little Something for the Kids

We're in the process of stitching up quilts and stuffed animals for Project Night Night to benifit children right here in Chicago. And since I've had the idea for this little stuffie in my head for a couple of months now, this was the perfect excuse to give it a try!


I'm not sure what to call him/her/it yet, but it is definitely passing the snuggle test at home. It's a round bodied kitty snuggling a little night-night blanket of it's very own.


Here Fidget is discovering just how tight of a grip Kitty has on the blanket - it's stitched down pretty good!


So "Kitty" also has a little tail and a couple of little legs. Cute, right? I have a few adjustments to make on the pattern before I stitch up another one. Great size for using up scraps of fabric! And you know, if I can get this pattern together in an organized manner, I might be able to share it, do you think anyone would want to stitch one up? Oh, and I still need a name for this kitty, what do you think?

Comments

Erika Mulvenna said…
Okay, so Fidget just chimed in with the name "Cutie Kitty" for this guy - he is pretty cute!
Sally said…
Adorable! I love kitties and I would definitely stitch one of these up :)
jemfl said…
Mittens would be a good name! Yes, would love to see a pattern-I could stitch up. Thanks for the
inspiration.
Melissa said…
So adorable!! I love it! :) You should definitely share the pattern.
Anonymous said…
Fidget is a great name - and I would sew one right away. I may make my own pattern, and find a kid to give it to. Purr Purrrrrr purrrrrrr.

Erika's Top Trending Posts: