We Love Books!


I am amazed at how many artsy/craftsy friends I have that share my insatiable appetite for books! How about you, do you love books too?

If you do share my love of books, I want to invite you to join me at Goodreads.com.

Goodreads is a free social cataloging website that allows book readers to share books with others through reading lists, reviews, and discussions. You can create "bookshelves" of your books (which is also a nice way to keep track of books you've already read to avoid buying duplicates), review books, and even keep track of books that you want to read.

It's free, and when you get signed up please find me, I love friending other crafters/sewers/quilters/artists to get a chance to see what's on YOUR bookshelves! Find my profile right here, and I hope to see you at Goodreads soon.

So, since we're talking books, what sewing, arts, crafts, or other inspirational book are you reading and loving right now?



Comments

Erika's Top Trending Posts: