Little Rainbow Cloud

 

Check out this little kawaii cumulus friend! 😁⛅🌈 This little cloud has definitely found a silver lining in that dark storm cloud. I made this a few weeks ago to celebrate everything I love about springtime (melting snow, spring rain, St. Patrick's Day, and of course a chance of rainbows). 

It turned out so adorbs I am sharing this project with all of you. Find the free, downloadable pattern and instructions for making my Rainbow Door Hanger over at BERNINA's WeAllSew blog here. If you make one and post it on IG, please tag me @erika.mulvenna and @berninausa so we can see your happy cloud creation!




Although this is a door hanger, don't feel like you have to put it on your front door. You can certainly put it anywhere in your home that needs a little bit of sunshine.

I hope you enjoy this project, and happy spring!

Comments

Erika's Top Trending Posts: