A Little "LOVE" Mini Quilt Tutorial

 

Check out my little "LOVE" mini quilt inspired by Robert Indiana's sculpture and 8-bit pixilated letters. You can find my free tutorial to make a Modern Love Mini Quilt at BERNINA's WeAllSew blog today!

It looks super cute in our living room, I might leave it up past Valentine's Day 💕.

Without really thinking about it too much it seems like I'm on a streak of creating word quilts. I can't say why exactly I'm drawn so much to lettering, fonts, and text recently other than being fascinated with a specific font giving personality and meaning to a word, and the challenge of trying to recreate a font with fabric.

I hope you enjoy the tutorial, including tips for creating a picture frame binding using the sewing table seam guide. Cheers and LOVE!

Comments

Ashley Anna said…
Erika can you tell us about that adorable corner quilt display rack?! I am obsessed
Erika Mulvenna said…
Hi @Ashley Anna! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. My husband built the quilt rack for me in the corner to hold all the lap quilts I've made! I love it, and it keeps the quilts organized. 😁

Erika's Top Trending Posts: