Open for Business!

 

The Visual Contrast Color Wheel represents several years of research and work, and I'm so excited it's finally ready to share with YOU! These color wheels are finally stocked in my online shop which is officially OPEN FOR BUSINESS as of today! Click here to visit the website and shop.


I'm starting things off slow with the online shop (to account for the learning curve of owning a small business & online selling), and am shipping only to North America at this time. I'll be adding more countries soon, so please send me an email if you're outside of North America and are interested in ordering a Visual Contrast Color Wheel.


Keep your eyes open for more information about the Visual Contrast Color Wheel to come, such as an explanation of what visual contrast based on opponent channel theory is, how it makes for a better color system when exploring color combinations, and different ways you can use this color wheel in your practice. Cheers, and happy colors!

EDITED at 4:50 PM: I had my first color wheel sales today, and I'm getting a handle on the whole online order/ship process! Thanks to all of you who have been following my color wheel journey!

Comments

Nicole said…
YAYAYAY! I read this yesterday on the bus and tried to order it immediately. The internet was spotty so either I've ordered one or three. I only need one though; please check your records!
Erika Mulvenna said…
Nicole, thanks so much for your order! It shipped out this afternoon. I'm glad you were able to place your order even with the glitches - this whole online selling gig is new to me, and I feel like it's a trial by fire! 😬 Figuring it all out as I go. I hope you enjoy the color wheel!

Erika's Top Trending Posts: