Creative Color Lecture


Good news everyone! I've partnered with the Modern Quilt Guild to offer an on-demand video on the subject of using color in your creative work, so if you're currently a member of the MQG through a local guild or as an individual member you can access the video at any time right here.

If you're not currently an MQG member you can join as an "Individual" at the national level for just $35 a year, or look for a local guild to join near you (local guild membership prices can differ). You'll have access to all the online resources the MQG offers including lots of on-demand lectures, lessons, tutorials, sew-alongs, and inspiration (a pretty good deal for the online resources alone).

My little video lecture is also a GREAT way to get an idea of what you can learn from my in-person lectures, classes, and workshops on color. Visit the "Lectures and Workshops" tab at the top ⬆ of the page to learn more, and if you're interested in hosting me at your local guild or group don't hesitate to get in touch!

Comments

Karen@kurnet.com said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said…
I just watched your presentation on the Modern Quilt Guild website On-Demand Education – Creative Color for Modern Quilters. I’m am very excited to play around with color combinations and very much appreciate and admire you for all of you research and advocacy of the consideration and inclusion of the “biological” color perception.

I think every beginning artist and quilter should learn of your work and attend of watch at least one of your workshops and/or presentations

Thank you very much
Erika Mulvenna said…
Hey Karen@kurnet.com, thanks so much! I'm happy to hear that you've been inspired by the presentation 😁. I'm always updating my classes and lectures with the latest information, so anytime I present information it's a little different than before. Cheers!

Erika's Top Trending Posts: