DIY Cat Toys!


I just finished this fun little trio of cat toys, a pointy mouse, floppy fish, and spooky spider! You can make the toys solo, or attach them to a simple to sew wand for bonus play points.


Find the free, downloadable pattern for the little cat toys and a tutorial for making the wand toy over here at BERNINA's WeAllSew blog.

Sir Issac the Cat definitely approves.


All you need is a bit of fleece, some knit string, and a quarter-inch wooden dowel rod. It also doesn't hurt to have a little catnip on hand when stuffing the toys. Enjoy the freebie!

Comments

Susan said…
Hi Erika: I saw your tie memory quilt. I am wondering if I could get your pattern for measurements.
My girlfriend lost her 61 yo husband last year. I am a quilter, she has asked if I could make this quilt for her, she found it online. She wants to use his shirts, etc. I have not sewn with anything but 100% Quilter's cotton. I'm a little unsure of how to cut his shirts and make this pattern.

If you can olease offer an advice and/or pattern, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you
Susan
Erika Mulvenna said…
Hi Susan, did you see my mini tie quilt that looked like 3D cubes, or did you see the larger tie quilt that looked like quarter-squares?

Erika's Top Trending Posts: