A Window Bag for Favorite Pins!

 


I made a little shoulder bag that both displays and protects your favorite buttons and pins!


The secret is in the bag flap; arrange your pins and buttons on this stabilized fabric pin holder, then slip it in a pocket hidden in the top of the flap.


I made one for myself and one for Fidget, it's so cute! There's a FREE tutorial to make this bag up right now at WeAllSew.com if you'd like to make one. I'm calling this project "Intermediate to Advanced" because when it comes to the flap pocket, it gets a bit tricky. Let me know if you make one, I'd love to see your version of the pin pocket bag!




Comments

Judo said…
I've been trying to purchase the visual color wheel online and am having difficulty with payment process not accepting "this address is not supported, please select another." I've tried using square pay and google pay and credit card. Please advise.
Erika Mulvenna said…
Hey @Judo, I am so, so sorry about the Square ordering issues. I'm so frustrated to hear this - I've been experiencing this problem with people trying to order for months.

Connect with me directly via at erikasews (at) gmail.com and I can get you a direct link to order. I've also connected with Square AGAIN to try and resolve the issue.

Meanwhile, I'm thinking about moving my shop to Etsy to avoid these issues. Thanks so much for contacting me about the issue and I hope to get you the color wheel soon. Cheers - Erika

Erika's Top Trending Posts: