Fidget's Drawing for Daddy

I'm hiding out in my basement sewing room this afternoon, finishing up the last embroidered b-day gift for my hubby. This gift is from Fidget, a very special customized t-shirt design!

Drawing Digitized
 
Although Fidget originally told me she was going to draw herself with Daddy in a boat along with fish and maybe a monster (phew, did you get all of that?), she settled on a much simpler drawing of the two of them together (wearing special hats). I took Fidget's drawing, scanned it, and then imported it into the BERNINA Designer Plus V6 embroidery software. Above is the design after digitizing in V6.
 
 Drawing Stitched
 
And here is the design stitched right over the pocket of a t-shirt. I hope Daddy likes it, we're going to wrap it while he's at work and give it to him after dinner!

Comments

Kat said…
That's adorable. I'm sure he'll love it.
Well first of all happy birthday to your hubby... and the idea is sooo cool and nice.....
Emily said…
omg that is ridiculously CUTE!!!! he will LOVE IT!!!
smazoochie said…
So cute! Lucky Daddy!
p.s. I saw you mentioned in the new Quilty! And isn't that picture if your arm?

Erika's Top Trending Posts: